This Ugly House

This is a log of This Ugly House. We purchased a 100 year old home that has not been updated since 1978. The idea behind this blog is to chronicle the trials and triumphants of updating This Ugly House and showing what a true beauty it can really be.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket





This is the first bedroom upstairs. This will be the nursery/kid's room. Not a whole lot see here. Just more ugly. It's a decent sized room with a crummy view and a small closet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do check this site often and am glad to see you back.

July 02, 2006 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice House with good interiors you stuck a lottery. I always dream of the houses like these, I recently participated in a lottery dreaming of these houses, I optimistic of winning a prize,hope you will find it interesting too. Thank you.

January 08, 2008 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home