This Ugly House

This is a log of This Ugly House. We purchased a 100 year old home that has not been updated since 1978. The idea behind this blog is to chronicle the trials and triumphants of updating This Ugly House and showing what a true beauty it can really be.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Drywall Hell Part 1

If you think this looks painful. It was. We rented scaffolding so we could work up high but with this sloped ceiling it backfired on us and since I am the shorter one. Yep, you guessed it, I got to be up top.
Tearing out the drywall was fun, I have to say that it's all the other stuff that I really hate.

Here is wall #2. Measuring and LIFTING THE DRYWALL sucked bigtime. But we got it all up and mudded. Yeah for us.


This is what we looked like after. It was fun cleaning up. Look it all missed Ben's ring. How nice was that.
Stay turned for our next adventure.
SANDING THE DRYWALL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made my day as my days haven't been fun either. I am going through what you just went through (packing). Glad to see you haveing so much fun!!!

May 15, 2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home